Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ved Kennede served as a Royal Guard to Emperor Palpatine. Palpatine considered him one of his most loyal followers and gave him the position of Master Instructor at the Royal Imperial Guard facility on Yinchorr.
Ved trained Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax amongst other candidates, and was one of the last Guardsmen killed by Jax's stormtroopers on Yinchorr following the death of Emperor Palpatine's last clone. However, his son Tav remained loyal to Kanos, after the former Royal Guard brought news of his father's death. Kennede's son was, by that time, aiding the New Republic, having seen that the Empire his father loved was no longer in existence.
- Crimson Empire 2 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Crimson Empire 3 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Crimson Empire audio drama (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Bounty Hunters: Kenix Kil (Indirect mention only)
- Crimson Empire II: Council of Blood 5 (Mentioned only)
- Hard Currency (Mentioned only)
- Handbook 2: Crimson Empire (First identified as Ved)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 33 (EMP1, The Emperor's Royal Guard)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia