Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vedain was a Kajain'sa'Nikto slave owned by the Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure during the Galactic Civil War between the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic. When Jabba ordered that Rebel heroes Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Chewbacca be executed at the Great Pit of Carkoon, Vedain was assigned to pilot the skiff carrying the prisoners. At the pit, the prisoners managed break free with the aid of their ally Lando Calrissian, who had been disguised as one of Jabba's men onboard Vedain's skiff. The pilot was killed during the ensuing fight, where he was knocked into the mouth of the Sarlacc.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Vedain)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows, with Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi set as years 32 and 36, respectively. Therefore, the Battle at the Great Pit of Carkoon (Return of the Jedi) took place four years after the Battle of Yavin (A New Hope). . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know