Vegetables were a type of food grown on a plant. They were often used in salads and casseroles, and as a side dish in many meals. They did a lot of good to the Human body, as they contained nutrients and minerals. Many children did not like vegetables and preferred unhealthy food. Some people liked to grow their own vegetables in a garden.
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- Monsters and Aliens from George Lucas (Non-canonical mention)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- "Shape-shifters"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12
- Alien Encounters
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Galactic Phrase Book & Travel Guide (Section "Visiting the Gungans")
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide (Kreetle section)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 12 (WOO2, Wookiees)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (Neti section)
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species (H'nemthe, rancor, Thisspiasian, swamp slug sections)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (Evocii section)
- Strongholds of Resistance
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Yoda: Dark Rendezvous, p. 167: In a cafeteria: "Children... tried to convince their parents they had eaten their vegetables by hiding them under overturned cups"
- ↑ Fate of the Jedi: Backlash, Chapter Twenty: When Natasi Daala mentions that the public thinks of her as a monster, Wynn Dorvan jokingly remarks, "Eat your vegetables, children, or Admiral Daala will come for you"
- ↑ Galaxy of Fear: The Swarm, p. 22
- ↑ Jedi Quest: The Changing of the Guard, p. 40