|Chronological and political information|
Vemrin was a Human male acolyte at the Sith Academy on Korriban during the Cold War, seeking to become the apprentice of Darth Baras. He was a self-proclaimed enemy of a new acolyte. Vemrin sent his friend Dolgis to ambush and attack the new acolyte. The acolyte would survive this encounter. During their final trial, Vemrin was ordered to go to Baras' quarters to await further instructions while his rival ventured into the Tomb of Naga Sadow to retrieve an ancient lightsaber. Vemrin disobeyed Baras and sought to kill the acolyte in the tomb but his arrogance proved to be his undoing, as his rival managed to kill him.
Personality and traitsEdit
- Vemrin: "We're not on Balmorra anymore, Dolgis. There are rules. Traditions. We'll leave the shortcuts to Overseer Tremel and his last pathetic hope here."
- Sith Warrior: "You're not very good with people, are you?"
- Vemrin: "You're not funny. Just pathetic. And you've been warned."
- ―Vemrin shows both wisdom and ruthlessness.[src]
Behind the scenesEdit
After defeating Vemrin, the player can choose to kill him without another word (dark side dialogue) or call him a worthy opponent (light side dialogue). If the latter dialogue is chosen, Vemrin refused to be pitied and asked for an honourable death, which the Warrior then provides him. Either way, he will die nonetheless.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)