Type I (Breathable)
- "Real vacation spot ya found here, Cade!"
- ―Jariah Syn
Vendaxa was known for having one of the densest ecosystems in the galaxy, which gave rise to such nightmarish predators as the acklay, who hunted for leathery-shelled lemnai on the plains and fish in the oceans. It was also home to a wide range of other deadly creatures. The planet was covered by lush, fertile plains and deep oceans, as well as other environments.
Vendaxa's sun bathed the planet in a harsh light, influencing the evolution of sight on Vendaxa, causing life there to have small, dark eyes. Instead of sight, Vendaxan life developed other ways of sensing potential prey, such as electroreception.
The planet became an interest to those seeking to trade with the Confederacy of Independent Systems on Geonosis, knowing how beasts such as the acklay were prized specimens for the Petranaki arena. During the Clone Wars, Vendaxa was even located within Separatist space.
In 137 ABY, Astraal Vao and Marasiah Fel met Shado Vao on Vendaxa, where they promised to rendezvous if they were ever in trouble. Unknown to them however, they were followed by Darth Talon. Knowing that the Sith were hunting Marasiah in an attempt to draw out Emperor Roan Fel, Imperial Knight Antares Draco and his friend Ganner Krieg staged a rescue attempt, against the Emperor's wishes.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy 3: Broken, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy 5: Broken, Part 4 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Legacy 6: Broken, Part 5
- Star Wars: Legacy 7: Broken, Part 6
- Star Wars: Legacy 11: Ghosts, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- "The Toughest Ever Creatures"—Star Wars Insider 102
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy at War