The Vensenor was a Venator-class Star Destroyer that served in the navy of the Galactic Republic. Captain Bythen Forral was stationed onboard as a starfighter ace. After the Republic transitioned into the Galactic Empire, the Vensenor was decommissioned and became part of the Imperial Academy system where it later hosted the Vensenor Flight Academy with Forral as its commandant. Vensenor Flight Academy produced Imperial Navy officers and pilots, and despite having a high rate of defectors, produced above average combat decorations. During its decommission and role as an academy the Vensenor was stationed in orbit above Arkanis.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Vensenor was first mentioned in Dawn of Rebellion, a canon roleplaying supplementary sourcebook that is based on Star Wars Rebels and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The book was released in 2018 and published by Fantasy Flight Games. It was authored by Tom Sorenson, John Dunn, Sterling Hershey, Jonathan Julius, Keith Ryan Kappel, Tim Huckelberry, Jason Marker, and James M. Spahn. The Vensenor had previously appeared in Star Wars Legends, in Scum and Villainy, X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble, and other works.
- Dawn of Rebellion (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ Scum and Villainy
- ↑ X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare