Veril Line Systems, also known as Veriline, was a well known company whose specialty products were droids whose purposes were mostly industrial in nature, with their greatest impact being construction and labor droids.
Its most well-known products were the EG-4 power droid, the EG-6 power droid, the Gyrowheel 1.42.08-series recycling droid and the EVS Construction Droid. Despite the fact that their main office was located on Coruscant, it never produced any military products, thus managing to stay on good terms with the various governments that occupied that world.
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Technical Journal of the Planet Tatooine
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: EG-6)
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 12 (POW1, Power Droid)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 104 (MAN11, Droid Manufacturers)
- Look Sir, Droids!"—Star Wars Gamer 3 "
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Arms & Equipment Guide Extras!
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Scavenger's Guide to Droids