The Versafunction88 was a datapad manufactured by MicroData Technologies prior to the Invasion of Naboo. It was capable of linking with other computer systems, featured a touch-sensitive screen, and also had a data port, holoprojector, recorder, and handgrips.
An example of this datapad was seen at the Boonta Eve Classic podrace, where fans used their Versafunction88s to view the progress of the racers by linking to video feeds from various cameras and recording balloons around the track.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Versafunction88 Datapad)