- "Vexx: Corellian, champion quick-draw artist, wanted for robbing fifteen Imperial military pay stations."
Vexx was a male Human criminal and quick-draw champion from the planet Corellia who lived during the Cold War. He became infamous for robbing fifteen different Imperial Military pay stations, which resulted in a bounty being placed on his head. He was killed in Jiguuna spaceport on the planet Nal Hutta by a bounty hunter who was trying to earn sponsorship from Suudaa Nem'ro the Hutt to join the Great Hunt.
- "Vexx is the galaxy's greatest quick-draw artist. Vexx can shoot your ears off so fast you won't even hear yourself scream."
Vexx was a male Human born on the planet Corellia and alive during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire. Prior to the year 3643 BBY the Corellian robbed fifteen Imperial Military pay stations and earned a reputation as a champion quick-draw artist. The robberies resulted in a bounty being placed on Vexx's head. In that same year, Vexx spent sometime living in a safehouse he owned on the planet Nal Hutta, adopted homeworld of the Hutt species. The safehouse was in the industrial town of Jiguuna, which was ruled by the Hutt crime lord Suudaa Nem'ro. Whilst staying in the safehouse Vexx booked tickets to travel by shuttle to XXX, a transaction he recorded on a datapad. He then left the safehouse with a large number of hired thugs, including a bodyguard he employed, to catch the shuttle off-world. The criminal left three hired outlaws to guard the safehouse where he also left the encrypted datapad containing the receipt for his shuttle ride.
Once Vexx reached Jiguuna spaceport, where the shuttle he was booked to take was picking him up, he and his men moved into Hangar 01 to board. However as Vexx prepared to board his men were attacked and killed by a bounty hunter. The hunter had come to claim Vexx's bounty in an attempt to impress Nem'ro into sponsoring them to join the galactic bounty hunting contest known as the Great Hunt. The hunter had previously attacked Vexx's safehouse killing the men he left and finding the datapad, which a slicer named Mako, who was attempting to aid he hunter in joining the hunt, had decrypted revealing Vexx's location. After killing Vexx's bodyguard the hunter confronted Vexx who attacked them. The hunter however proved more talented then Vexx and killed him, taking his ID tag to allow the hunter to prove it was they who made the kill.
The hunter later discovered that while they had been attacking Vexx two members of the team aiding them in their attempt to join the hunt had been killed by a competitor named Tarro Blood also seeking to join. The hunter and their only remaining team member Mako used the credits from Vexx's bounty to pay for their team mates burials.
The hunter and Mako the met Vexx's brother Vorr and sister Vye on Balmorra. The two had been told by Tarro Blood that the hunter killed Vexx from behind, and they sought to avenge their brother's death. The hunter promptly killed them.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "What's this? A lawman of sorts? Never thought I'd see the day dashing Vexx would get cornered by a brute enforcer."
Vexx earned a reputation as a champion quick-draw artist and considered himself one of the fastest shots in the galaxy, although this belief was not accurate. Braden, a veteran bounty hunter considered Vexx a reasonable threat and the most impressive bounty to claim in Jiguuna when the hunter who killed Vexx was searching for a target. With brown hair and eyes and tanned skin Vexx considered himself visually attractive and dashing. He also referred to himself in third person. 
Behind the scenesEdit
- "What's this? A lawman of sorts? Never thought I'd see the day dashing Vexx would get cornered by an ugly alien brute."
- ―Vexx's slightly different dialogue if the player is non-Human
Vexx first appeared in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic which was published by BioWare and released in 2011. Vexx is involved in the bounty hunter class quest "The Last Flight" in which he is an enemy character which players must kill to progress with the classes storyline.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Bounty Hunter Mission: "Gauntlet" on Hutta
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—time
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Bounty Hunter Mission: "The Last Flight" on Hutta
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Hutta"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Jiguuna"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Bonus Mission: "Sending a Message" on Hutta
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Bonus Mission: "Clearing out Vexx's Safehouse" on Hutta