Vibrodaggers were wielded by the shadow troopers, and clone assassins of the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. The Zabrak bounty hunter Sugi also utilized vibrodaggers in her arsenal as did fellow hunter Aurra Sing. In addition, N. Papanoida used a vibrodagger against Greedo at Jabba's Palace.
Phase I dark troopers of the Galactic Empire used vibrodaggers that had a paralyzing effect. During the Imperial era, assassins working for Imperial Intelligence used high-powered vibrodaggers. Though the technology behind these blades is not known in detail, the design was derived from research into the metallic worms called the Raen sovra.
- Reckonings"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- Snow Job"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Dark Forces
- Child of Light
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
- Emissary of the Void (Mentioned only)
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (Mentioned only)
- Abyss (Mentioned only)