|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
The vibroknuckler had four miniature vibro-blades on the front, which provided extra piercing and slashing power. The casing of the weapon provided some concealment of the blades, as it was not uncommon for the very tips of the blades to peek out from between the backs of the knuckles. The wielder could activate the weapon with a squeeze of the fist. Vibroknucklers required an energy cell to operate properly, though the weapon could still be used unpowered with slightly diminished force. They presumably were similar to buzz-knucks.
Though restricted in most systems, vibroknucklers were commonly found across the galaxy. Many mercenaries and pirates used them as a last resort in a hard battle, especially since an attempt to disarm them would likely prove fatal.
- Star Wars: Republic 8: Outlander, Part 2 (First appearance)
- Jedi Trial
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 41 (VIB2, Vibroblades)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide