A viewscreen was a device used for displaying images or information for the view of an audience. The Trade Federation used rippling circular viewscreens aboard its Lucrehulk-class battleships. Darth Vader managed to Force choke Admiral Kendal Ozzel at a great distance while seeing him through a viewscreen. Pentagonal viewscreens were common in the Galactic Empire, as exemplified by those aboard the first and second Death Star, aboard the the Super Star Destroyer Executor, and in the shield generator bunker on Endor.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Obi-Wan & Anakin, Part V
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"
- "No Good Deed..."
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 3: The Chosen One, Part III
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Dark
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Cold
- Lords of the Sith
- Rebel Rising
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Last Battle"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- "The Sith of Datawork"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- ; image #5 (of 6) (First identified as Viewscreen)
Notes and referencesEdit
Display device on Wikipedia