| Production information
| Technical specifications
Various ships and vehicles
|Present for battles/events|
The Vigilance was a Venator-class Star Destroyer in the Republic Navy and a part of the Open Circle Fleet during the final year of the Clone Wars. The Vigilance had 8 DBY-827 heavy dual turbolaser turrets, a pair of command towers and an equipped hyperdrive.
The Vigilance served as Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi's flagship during the final days of the Clone Wars. When given the task of pursuing the CIS ringleader General Grievous on Utapau, Kenobi transferred to the Vigilance over Coruscant, where he was briefed on the situation by his clone commander and dispatched to Utapau in his interceptor.
The Vigilance later arrived at Utapau to provide back-up for Kenobi as he battled Grievous amid the sinkhole cities of Utapau. When Order 66 was initiated, the Vigilance was instructed to scramble fighters to pursue and kill Kenobi. However, Kenobi, who had escaped in Grievous's fighter, was too fast, and the fighters were not able to catch up to him.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novelization (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novelization
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Venator-class Star Destroyers
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia