Biology and appearanceEdit
Vine cats were large predators that, because of their large size, had to eat often. Fortunately, they are highly developed hunters, using their long, heavy tails to balance. They also had razor like claws, with which they able to quickly dismember their prey. They were capable of easily scaling steep cliffs, trees, and other near-vertical objects.
- Vicious Vine Cats, were some of the strongest variants and unlike other variants, they were seen always alone.
- Vine Cat Packrunners, though not very strong separetely, they attacked in packs (just like the name implies) and constitued some danger to unwary travelers.
- Vine Cat Prowlers, were a bit rare on Dromund Kaas, but on Taral V, they evolved into an incredibly powerful kind of prowlers and were a fierce and common species on the planet's jungles.
- Savage Vine Cat, were very common in Dromund Kaas but lacked strength and presented little danger.
Other types of vine cats resided in Ziost and Taral V.
By the time of the Cold War many vine cats inhabited the jungles on Dromund Kaas, imported from Ziost, more notably the ones around Kaas City. They then, for unknown reasons, started attacking Imperial personnel, and so sergeant Molcarrus issued a bounty for anyone willing to hunt down the beasts. In due time, they were contained once again.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Shatterpoint (First appearance)
- Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit