The Nubian Palace contained a virtual reality suite and the Otherworld Encounter allowed customers to simulate walking around the surface of Bespin's inner core. The Sym-voyage took this to a higher level, allowing patrons to "visit" exotic worlds without leaving their homeworld.
- Jedi Quest: The False Peace
- The Star Wars Holiday Special (First appearance)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron 11: Battleground: Tatooine, Part 3
- "The Star Wars Holiday Special"—Star Wars Insider 23 (First identified as Virtual reality)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Suns of Fortune