|Chronological and political information|
Vizam was one of several Kajain'sa'Nikto employed by Jabba the Hutt. While in Jabba's Palace, Vizam often stood in close proximity to Jabba, behind his dais. Vizam served as Jabba's weapons master, and was manning an anti-personnel turret aboard the sail barge Khetanna at the battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon when the Heroes of Yavin and Lando Calrissian rebelled against Jabba's forces, and managed to almost kill Han Solo, Chewbacca and Lando before being killed by Luke Skywalker.
Behind the scenesEdit
In 1999, Hasbro produced an action figure based on Vizam (simply named "Nikto"). He was packaged in the Cinema Scene set "Jabba's Skiff Guards". The same figure was later repacked in the "Skirmish At Carkoon" set, released in 2004.
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Vizam)
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive (Picture only)
- Rebellion Era Sourcebook (Picture only)
- "Who's Who in Jabba's Palace"—Star Wars Insider 60