- "The Corporate Alliance will never allow this to happen."
- ―Voe Atell, on a Separatist bill for peace
Atell was present in the Senate chamber when Mina Bonteri made her plea to the other senators that a treaty should be proposed toward the Galactic Senate. Atell objected to the treaty and voted to continue the war effort. However the treaty was passed, yet the plans were foiled when Count Dooku actually bombed Coruscant.
Later in the war, she was sent to Mandalore to represent the Separatists in a peace talk with the Republic, along with Amita Fonti and Bec Lawise. However, the talks were interrupted by Lux Bonteri, son of Mina Bonteri. He claimed that Dooku was behind the murder of his mother, and was subsequently escorted away by commando droids. Although the negotiations went on, they did not get anything done due to the interruption.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"
- (First identified as Voe Atell)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia