It had a length of 7.6 meters and came equipped with eight engines, placed at the bottom of eight legs. These supported the speeder when on the ground and could function independently in the air.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mission to Lianna describes the Void Spider TX-3 as a landspeeder, with a maximum altitude of only one meter.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Death in the Undercity
- Mission to Lianna (As "Void Spider TX-3")
- Planet of Twilight
- Star Wars Blueprints (As "The Void-Spider Land-Speeder TX-3")
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (as "Void-Spider TX-3")
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (As "Void-Spider TX-3 Air Taxi")
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition (As "Void-Spider TX-3")
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Bespin Motors Void Spider THX 1138)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As Void Spider THX 1138)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 24