Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A volcano was a mountain from which lava flowed out. It also produced large quantities of black smoke that could block out the sunlight. Volcanoes that erupted regularly were called active, while those temporarily devoid of external activity were referred to as dormant. The planet of Mustafar was covered in active volcanoes, while those of Kadavo were dormant for the most part. Sometimes, the lava of a volcano would cool rapidly, forming black volcanic glass or black sand.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Ahsoka (Mentioned only)
- Lords of the Sith (Mentioned only)
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy"
- Darth Vader 1: Vader (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 21: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part I
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Journey Through Space
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas