Volcanoes were mountains where magma or lava ejected to the surface of planetary bodies. Many planets were tectonically active resulting in volcanic activity. Planets that contained volcanoes include Mustafar, Qat Chrystac, Lwhekk, Mima II, Velusia,  Selvaris, Sullust, Taspir III and Eol Sha. Hoth contained volcanoes at the time of the Cold War.
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Rogue Squadron: Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- "In the Star Wars Universe"—Star Wars Insider 47
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ The Last Command
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- ↑ Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- ↑ The Unifying Force
- ↑ Rogue Squadron: Official Nintendo Player's Guide''
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Shadows of the Empire soundtrack
Volcano on Wikipedia