Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Volcanoes were mountains where magma or lava ejected to the surface of planetary bodies. Many planets were tectonically active resulting in volcanic activity. Planets that contained volcanoes include Mustafar, Qat Chrystac, Lwhekk, Mima II, Velusia,  Selvaris, Sullust, Abeloth's planet, Upekzar, Sunspot, Taspir III, and Eol Sha. Hoth contained volcanoes at the time of the Cold War.
On Coruscant, a volcano nearly caused the extinction of the Zhell during their war with the Taungs, as it destroyed their primary city on the planet and spit ash in the air for two standard years.
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- "In the Star Wars Universe"—Star Wars Insider 47
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0
- The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ The Last Command
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- ↑ Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- ↑ The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue Squadron: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide''
- ↑ Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- ↑ Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
- ↑ Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Shadows of the Empire soundtrack
Volcano on Wikipedia