|Vos Gesal Street|
Vos Gesal Street was a street in the Uscru Entertainment District of Coruscant, along which the Outlander Club was located. In the north of Uscru, 100 kilometers from the Senate District, it crossed Daring Way. Named for the legendary singing family who made their name in the area's earliest clubs and bars, the street was popular with singers, musicians, and entertainers.
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 56 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) (First appearance) —
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 44 (COR21, Coruscant - Outlander Club)