| Biographical information
|Chronological and political information|
- "Death to the Imperial Remnant. Death to the New Republic. Long live the Restored Empire. Long live Palpatine!"
- ―General Vota
Bernard Vota was a Human male Imperial general who was one of the leaders of the Restored Empire faction. Bulger served as his aide. He died during a failed invasion of Orinda, wishing he never aligned himself with Ennix Devian. His last words were "Devian-Devian...Don`t Leave Me!".
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 1 (First appearance)
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 2 (First identified as Vota)
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 3
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 5
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 6
- (First identified as Bernard)