Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Vote of No Confidence could also be used by the Jedi High Council of the New Jedi Order, which invoked this right in 44 ABY after growing greatly discontent with acting Grand Master Kenth Hamner's leadership and his desire to appease Galactic Alliance Chief of State Natasi Daala. The Masters removed Master Hamner and elected Master Saba Sebatyne to take his place.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- Darth Plagueis
- The Last of the Jedi: Return of the Dark Side (Mentioned only)
- Shield of Lies (First appearance)
- Tyrant's Test
- The New Rebellion
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Chronology
- Star Wars: Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- Motion of no confidence on Wikipedia