Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The vrelt's in the kitchen now..."
- ―Han Solo
A vrelt was a small rodent native to the Corellian system and considered a pest. Some of the more superstitious folks (including spacers) considered them to be bad omens, and the term was often used in a derogatory sense. Vrelts were a danger to street dwellers because they would gnaw at their extremities and faces if not driven away. Danalis had her nose and ears chewed off by vrelts before being "rescued" by Garris Shrike.
When used to describe a sentient, the term was derogatory.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett
- Suns of Fortune