- "It's called Vrogas Vas. A barren world with no known native life forms. Though more than its share of gaseous surface emissions."
- ―Chelli Lona Aphra
Vrogas Vas was a terrestrial planet which orbited at least one star. From space, Vrogas Vas appeared as a greenish-brown orb, surrounded by a blue nebula. Its surface was barren and inhospitable. Arid flats, gorges, and dunes composed its entire landscape and it was devoid of any noteworthy life except for non-native wasp-worms, which lived in hives underneath rocky outcroppings.
At some point prior to the Galactic Civil War, the Jedi Order established a temple on the planet. The temple was home to Jedi Master Phin-Law Wo for some period of time. By 0 ABY, the temple was in ruins. Wo recorded a holocron describing the temple, which was later discovered on Nar Shaddaa by Luke Skywalker. Prior to the Battle of Vrogas Vas, the Alliance to Restore the Republic established a refueling base on the planet. 
In 0 ABY, Darth Vader crash-landed on the planet after engaging a large Rebel force. Vader's rival within the Empire, the Mon Calamari cyborg Karbin, had arranged for the Sith Lord to arrive at Vrogas Vas in order to eliminate him and advance himself. In the ensuing battle, Darth Vader, the planet's Rebel forces, and Karbin's Imperial contingent all engaged one another, resulting in Karbin's death and the Rebellion's retreat from the world.
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II (First mentioned)
- Darth Vader 11: Shadows and Secrets, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 12: Shadows and Secrets, Part VI (Mentioned only)
- Vader Down, Part I (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 13: Vader Down, Part II
- Star Wars 13: Vader Down, Part III
- Darth Vader 14: Vader Down, Part IV
- Star Wars 14: Vader Down, Part V
- Darth Vader 15: Vader Down, Part VI
- Darth Vader 16: The Shu-Torun War, Part I (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 25: The Catastrophe Con, Part VI (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Poe Dameron: Flight Log states that atmospheres habitable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans, are known as "Type 1" atmospheres. Vader Down, Part I shows that Vrogas Vas' atmosphere is breathable to humans; therefore, the planet has a Type 1 atmosphere.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Vader Down, Part I
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars 13: Vader Down, Part III
- ↑ Darth Vader 15: Vader Down, Part VI