- "Look out there. That is no longer our galaxy."
- ―The fleet admiral, to Admiral Rae Sloane
The Vulpinus Nebula was a nebula located on the edge of the galaxy. Shortly before the Battle of Endor, Admiral Gallius Rax was sent to the Vulpinus Nebula aboard the Super Star Destroyer Ravager by Galactic Emperor Sheev Palpatine. After the Rebellion on Akiva, Rax, now an Imperial Fleet Admiral was still stationed in the Vulpinus Nebula. By 5 ABY, the Vulpinus Nebula became the refuge for a large Imperial fleet led by Grand Admiral Rae Sloane, who served as a figurehead for Rax. Rax and Sloane convened the first Shadow Council meeting in the Vulpinus Nebula. After the attack on Chandrila, Rax took control of the Imperial fleet in the Vulpinus Nebula and ordered it and the other Imperial remnant fleets he commanded to assemble above the planet Jakku for a showdown with the New Republic.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Aftermath
- ↑ Aftermath: Empire's End
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire, Part IV, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.
- ↑ Aftermath: Life Debt