Vuvrians were a sentient species of humanoids with gray skin and large heads covered in several unsymmetrically positioned eyes. The former moisture farmer Luke Skywalker sold his X-34 landspeeder to a Vuvrian in the Mos Eisley spaceport on the planet Tatooine shortly before the Battle of Yavin.
Behind the scenesEdit
A Vuvrian first appeared in the 1977 film Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in which the unnamed character was portrayed by David Stone. The Vuvrian was later named as Wioslea and her species identified in Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley, a Star Wars Legends sourcebook written by Martin Wixted for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game released in 1993. Although the species' name has not been used in any canon source, Lucasfilm Story Group member Leland Chee confirmed on Twitter that all Legends species names should be assumed to be canon unless stated otherwise.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 screenshot) . “@LelalMekha Fair to assume species names are the same unless you hear otherwise. Same goes for planets. And ship models.” (
- ↑ Spaulding, Tim (2016). Star Wars In Character – The David Stone Interview. NEOZAZ. Retrieved on August 19, 2016.
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley