- "PK units are my first recommendation for the espionage programming. After all, who notices a PK?"
- ―Vyn Narcassan
Vyn Narcassan was a high ranking Senate Bureau of Intelligence official during the time of the Separatist Crisis. Just before the start of the Clone Wars, he claimed to have found an immensely secure communications channel linking Separatist factions with someone within the Galactic Republic government. However, he was not taken seriously.
In his 20 year career he performed over 100 covert missions. When Palpatine became Galactic Emperor he successfully engineered his disappearance before Imperial Intelligence could eliminate him. He fathered two daughters, Vula and Shalla Nelprin.
In 8 ABY, members of Wraith Squadron visited an exhibition on the history of Imperial Intelligence at the Galactic Museum on Coruscant. There, Myn Donos saw a hologram of Narcassan and noted that he bore an uncanny resemblance to fellow Wraith Shalla Nelprin.
- (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Iron Fist (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing: Solo Command (Appears in hologram)
- X-Wing: Mercy Kill (Indirect mention only)
- Wraith Squadron"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia