WED-15 Treadwell droids were a model of repair droid used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. One notable Republic WED-15 was 327-T, who served on board the Venator-class Star Destroyer Tranquility during the war. Another WED-15 served on board a Venator-class Star Destroyer, although it was destroyed while trying to escape the ship after Separatist forces took control. Several WED-15 units were also used at the Lars moisture farm on the planet Tatooine, before the farm was raided and destroyed by stormtroopers. Another was on top of the Millennium Falcon at Echo Base.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cloak of Darkness"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I (Wreckage only)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as WED-15 Treadwell droid)