Designed for brief but intense surprise attacks at close range, the WESTAR-34 blaster pistol was made from an expensive dallorian alloy that was able to withstand continual firing; raising it to temperatures that would melt most ordinary blasters. The bounty hunter Jango Fett owned a pair of custom-fit WESTAR-34 blaster pistols that were modified with the handles being hollowed out, giving them an overall lower weight for a faster draw.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Jedi of the Republic—Mace Windu, Part I (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as WESTAR-34 blaster pistol)