Wakeelmui was an Imperial world under the authority of Governor Yount. Since its terrain resembled that of the forest moon of Endor, many stormtroopers from Wakeelmui were sent to the garrison on that moon prior to the Battle of Endor; Sergeant Barich was one of them. This system is also tightly connected to the corporation Sienar Fleet Systems, though it is unknown whether this planet houses the SFS headquarters or merely a major manufacturing center.
One of the major armament upgrades for TIE/LN starfighters was manufactured here, the L-s7.2 laser cannon, which was used by Scythe Squadron TIEs during the Battle of Endor. Sergeant Wallen was also stationed here, and was later recommended for service on Endor by the governor to Commander Igar of Tempest Force.
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: SFS L-s7.2 TIE Cannon)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Sergeant Barich)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Sergeant Wallen)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Wakeelmui)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare