Wallanooga the Hutt, also known as both Walla and Nooga, was one of the most powerful arms dealers in the Outer Rim until his death. He and his partner, Dreddon, based their operations on Tatooine and did their dealing with all sorts of people, from bounty hunters to Jabba Desilijic Tiure.
Aside from his arms dealing enterprises, Wallanooga also had extensive business interests in the Outer Rim slave trade, He was also the Hutt to see for those looking to hire top-quality assassins. He favored and enjoyed working with the Anzati most of all, finding their innate cruelty admirable and almost Hutt-like.
- Aurra's Song (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- Aurra Sing: Dawn of the Bounty Hunters
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 64 (SIN4, Aurra Sing)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 83 (SIN5-6, Aurra Sing)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Threats of the Galaxy