The Warden 10-24 security droid, or Red Terror, was an early model of security droids manufactured by Ulban Arms. It was marketed as a gladiator droid despite its manufacturers knowing it would be used for security. Created during the Old Sith Wars, in 4015 BBY, these droids were a revolution in security. Their fingers were gun barrels and their chest plates would open up to reveal some of the most powerful laser cannons to be mounted on, or in, a Human sized droid. "Red Terror" units were used as the only form of security on Telti, a major droid manufacturing moon. They were known to resist memory wipes and could be quite ruthless with their security duties.
- The New Rebellion (First appearance)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 42 (RED1-2, Red Terror)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 47 (MAN6, Droid Manufacturers)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia