Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Warden 10-24 security droid, or Red Terror, was an early model of security droids manufactured by Ulban Arms. It was marketed as a gladiator droid despite its manufacturers knowing it would be used for security. Created during the Old Sith Wars, in 4015 BBY, these droids were a revolution in security. Their fingers were gun barrels and their chest plates would open up to reveal some of the most powerful laser cannons to be mounted on, or in, a Human sized droid. "Red Terror" units were used as the only form of security on Telti, a major droid manufacturing moon. They were known to resist memory wipes and could be quite ruthless with their security duties.
- The New Rebellion (First appearance)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 42 (RED1-2, Red Terror)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 47 (MAN6, Droid Manufacturers)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia