|Chronological and political information|
- "Warriors to your wings! Warok will lead us. Mates and elders, watch over the children. We fly!"
- ―Chief Chirpa
Warok was an Ewok from the forest moon of Endor. He lived in Bright Tree Village with his family: wife Batcheela, son Teebo, and daughter Malani. Warok was a fierce warrior and one of the best at piloting the Ewok hang glider.
When his children were both still young, a band of Duloks led by Vulgarr convinced Warok that his daughter had been kidnapped by a giant monster. Warok led a band of Ewok warriors to recover her. They encountered a Dulok named Ulgo, whom Warok accidentally killed while trying to release some lantern birds that the Dulok planned to eat. Realizing that they had been tricked, the warriors found Vulgarr and his band and discovered that in their absence, Vulgarr had kidnapped the children of Bright Tree Village. Warok led the charge against the Duloks, driving them off and rescuing the children.
Behind the scenesEdit
Warok was sometimes misrepresented in fanon as being the Ewok flying a glider to drop rocks on AT-STs in Return of the Jedi. This has been added to canon in the 2009 release of the "Battle for Endor" Battle Pack from Hasbro, which includes an Ewok named Warok with a glider in addition to Luke and an Imperial officer, none of which ever shared screen time together.
- The Adventures of Teebo: A Tale of Magic and Suspense
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1985)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Paploo)
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Rogues Gallery: The Ewoks: Warriors of Endor!"—Star Wars Insider 135