The warrior caste was lower station within the Geonosian aristocracy. Members of the warrior caste were winged and divided into two sub-categories - the elite and the regulars. They matured quickly, achieving maturity at age six at which point they were battle-ready.
The regulars were bred for simple defense and security. They lacked a high level of intelligence and were equipped with simple static pikes and sonic blasters. They wore no protective armor of any kind but were able to use their large numbers and ability to fly to their advantage. The picadors used in the Petranaki execution arena were drawn from the regulars of the warrior caste. They rode orray mounts and carried force pikes.
The elite warriors were more intelligent than their regular counterparts. They were often enhanced with cybernetics and given more powerful weaponry, such as elite beam weapons. The elite also differed physically from regulars in that they had an extra pair of walking legs and longer abdomens.
Behind the scenes
The warriors appear in the 2002 video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns. They are the Confederacy of Independent Systems special units and are are produced at Fortresses.
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones comic
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Machines of War
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- "Elusion Illusion"—Star Wars Insider 66 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: Republic 67: Forever Young
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comic
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Star Wars Galaxies