- "Wat Tambor spoils for others what he cannot possess."
- ―Cham Syndulla
Wat Tambor was a male Skakoan from the planet Skako and the foreman of the Techno Union. He pledged its resources to the Confederacy of Independent Systems, earning himself a seat on the Separatist Council during the Clone Wars. During the Clone Wars, Tambor attempted to takeover Ryloth, and use it for a Separatist base. He enslaved the Twi'lek population and even went so far to use them as human shields in battle. Following the end of the long battle on Ryloth, he was arrested by Jedi Master Mace Windu, and presumably taken to Coruscant for trial. Due to his reappearance on the Seperatist Council on Utapau, he presumably avoided trial in the Republic. Tambor began to test a Clone Trooper dubbed "Echo", who was formerly part of a group of Clone Troopers called "Domino Squad", where he was promoted to an Arc Trooper. Echo was thought to have been killed on The Citadel by BX-series droid commandos, but had really been captured by the foreman for the purpose of testing his mental capabilities. Tambor knew that Echo had an algorithm to predict Republic battle actions, hence the reason the Separatist Leader had captured him. Unfortunately for the Clones, Tambor was able to secure this information from Echo by hooking him to a complex medical device that could read his mind. Clone Captain Rex discovered Echo in his stasis chamber in Wat Tambor's main control room. Planning on capturing the foreman had failed, because he had escaped, but Echo would eventually be brought home with the Clone Troopers.[source?]</span> He, along with the rest of the Separatist Council, was relocated to planet Utapau and later Mustafar near the end of the Clone Wars. He was among the Separatist leaders that were slaughtered in the Separatist Council Chamber on Mustafar by Darth Vader during Vader's Mission to Mustafar. Tambor, unlike the other members of the Separatist Council, was killed alone in the Conference Room of the Seperatist Council Chamber, and was one of the last to be killed before Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (Appears on viewscreen)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "On the Wings of Keeradaks"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith