Watto's shop was a junk dealership owned by the Toydarian Watto in Mos Espa, Tatooine. His slave, Anakin Skywalker, worked in the shop by repairing salvage for his owner. Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn sought to purchase a T-14 hyperdrive generator at Watto's shop after becoming stranded on the planet, but Watto refused to accept his Republic credit chips. Eventually, Jinn bet on Skywalker winning the Boonta Eve Classic podrace to get the hyperdrive generator, and for the boy's freedom.
- "Tales from Wild Space: Podracer's Rescue"—Star Wars Adventures 6
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side! (Mentioned only)
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- What is a Wookiee?
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Watto's shop)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Darth Vader: Sith Lord