Watto's shop was a junk dealership owned by the Toydarian Watto in Mos Espa, Tatooine. His slave Anakin Skywalker worked there repairing salvage for him. Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn came there seeking a T-14 hyperdrive generator after becoming stranded on the planet, but Watto refused to accept his Republic credit chips. Eventually, Qui-Gon bet on Anakin winning the Boonta Eve Classic podrace to get the hyperdrive generator, and for the boy's freedom.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side! (Mentioned only)
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))