- "See, I'm flesh and blood, just like you."
- ―Waxer, to Numa
The Clone WarsEdit
Battle of RylothEdit
Waxer was among the troopers of Ghost Company that went with Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody as part of the first wave of the Republic's forces landing on Ryloth near the city of Nabat. After landing, Waxer then assisted Kenobi in taking out the battle droid's outer defenses.
Waxer then went with Cody, Wooley, and Boil to scout ahead. After he and Boil went their way, they came across a little Twi'lek girl named Numa. He gave Numa part of his rations before a Probe droid came across them. Waxer and Boil then went to Numa's home and comforted her until they received a signal from Cody. As they Numa with her, Waxer, Boil, and Numa then came under attack from a pair of Gutkurrss.
Waxer and the others were then able to escape using tunnels under Numa's home. Waxer then met up Cody, Kenobi, and the rest of Ghost Company. He then told Kenobi and Cody that he and Boil were sidetracked by Numa. However, Waxer told Kenobi that she knew her ways around the tunnels underneath Nabat. Waxer, along side Boil, then went with Kenobi and Numa to the six J-1 semi-autonomous proton cannon emplacements in the town square. As TX-20 and his troops attacked Cody's men, Waxer, Boil, and Kenobi were able to free the Twi'lek hostages. Waxer then assisted Kenobi in commandeering one of the cannons, loading it with Boil. Despite destroying the cannons, Waxer, Boil and Kenobi were then knocked out by TX-20's AAT. However, they were saved when the Twi'leks ripped TX-20 apart. Waxer then rejoined the rest of Ghost Company and Windu's forces. He then said goodbye to Numa.
Second Battle of GeonosisEdit
Waxer then took part in the republic's retaking of Geonosis, donning ARF trooper armor. He then went with Kenobi and Cody to secure the landing area. Waxer and Boil were then sent to rescue Kenobi and any survivors in a downed gunship. Waxer and Boil were then able to find Kenobi and Trapper.
Battle of UmbaraEdit
Waxer then went with Kenobi's and Cody's forces to take the Capital of Umbara. Waxer was in charge of a platoon. He was then contacted by Jedi General Pong Krell and was deceived into leading his platoon to ambush Umbarans who looked like Captain Rex and his men. Rex was told that the Umbarans looked like Waxer and his men. Both were tricked by Krell but Rex realised they all were clones and managed to stop the fight. Waxer was shot during the attack. He spoke with Rex, telling him that it was Krell who told to attack. After this he drew his final breath and died.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- ↑ According to Tarkin, the events of "The Citadel" occur a year after a battle on Murkhana, which itself took place nine months after the Battle of Geonosis. As a result, "The Citadel" takes place one year and nine months into the Clone Wars. Since places "Carnage of Krell" after "The Citadel," it can be concluded that "Carnage of Krell" also takes place over a year into the war.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"