Wayulia Tagge-Simoni was a human female baroness who in the year 34 ABY, attended the Canto Casino in the city of Canto Bight on the planet Cantonica. As she was too aged and decrepit to travel to the casino in person, she instead was present through a holographic depiction of a much younger woman's head projected atop a droid body with fair skin and wearing a black gown and silver necklace. While in the casino she walked past the Resistance operative Finn, who was there with fellow operative Rose Tico in search of the Master Codebreaker.
Behind the scenesEdit
Wayulia Tagge-Simoni first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. Wayulia Tagge-Simoni shares part of her double-barrel surname with the wealthy and powerful Tagge family of Cassio Tagge; however, whether she is a member of the family has not yet been established.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Wayulia Tagge-Simoni)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: General Tagge)