Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The weapon detector or weapon-detector was a sensor device designed to detect power cells and other commonly used weapon profiles. The data was then transmitted to a dedicated computer for virtually instant analysis. Weapon detectors were used in a broad range of locations with restricted access, such as military bases, spaceports, prisons, detention centers and other restricted areas. Their purpose was to prevent unauthorized weapons being brought into secured areas. Weapons detectors were capable of detecting vast majority of weapons, although some weapons, usually carried by professional bounty hunters, assassins, and spies were capable of evading standard weapons scans. The Corporate Sector Authority used many weapon detectors to maintain order on various worlds, one of them was Bonadan.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured"
- Han Solo's Revenge (First appearance)
- Mission to Lianna
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- "Blasters for Hire"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Scavenger's Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Suns of Fortune