Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Weather control was the use of technology to control a planet's weather using a weather-control station. Planets such as Coruscant stopped rain and storms, so that it only rained once a month. On the planet Bonadan, weather control was used to create sweeper storms. On Mustafar, the lava flow was controlled by weather systems in order to prevent them from flooding, and to protect the citizens from explosions. The Ion Ring, Coruscant Atmospheric Reclamation Project, and atmospheric dampeners were other examples of weather control technology.
- Knights of the Old Republic 23: Knights of Suffering, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Darth Plagueis (As climate control)
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
- The Clone Wars 7: In Service of the Republic, Part 1
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- Han Solo's Revenge (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- Emissary of the Void
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand
- Weather control on Wikipedia