|Chronological and political information|
Weeba Weeba was a Human male Rancor keeper in Jabba's Palace. He was present in the lower levels of the palace when Luke Skywalker killed Jabba's rancor. He promptly shoved Luke out of the Rancor pit following its demise.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "I haven't seen an official source that lists the Nizuc-like rancor keeper with Luke in the rancor pit as Nizuc. He certainly dresses like Nizuc and has a beard, but I don't have any images that conclusively shows that he is one and the same."
- ―Leland Chee
Leland Chee has stated that "Weeba Weeba" was a production nickname for one of the Rancor keepers as identified by the Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive. The other two keepers have been identified as Malakili and Giran.
Although Weeba Weeba's yellow coveralls are similar in appearance, he is not to be confused with Nizuc Bek or Velken Tezeri who are themselves, separate characters. Weeba Weeba does not wear goggles around his neck as Nizuc Bek does.
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- The Making of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Classic Creatures: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- Leland Chee's StarWars.com Blog (content now obsolete; backup link on Archive.org)