| Production information
| Technical specifications
|Present for battles/events|
The Wennis was a trowel-shaped ship primarily referred to as a cruiser, but was also given the designations of "Imperial Cruiser" or battle cruiser. It was surface-coated "dead black," easily transported 24 starfighters and sported "continent-destroying hell projectors".
Wennis was constructed approximately 78 BBY and was decommissioned sometime after the foundation of the Galactic Empire. Early in his reign, Galactic Emperor Palpatine gave the ship as a gift to Rokur Gepta, whom he had just installed as Scrivinir of the Centrality, which was little more than a puppet state of the Galactic Empire.
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First appearance)
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka
- The Dark Side Sourcebook
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia