Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Westa Impeveri grew up in the Outer Rim. He was a small-time criminal who served as a spokesperson and intermediary for various minor crime lords. His employers kept changing due to power struggles, assassinations, or sometimes his services were bet away in sabacc games. Trying to escape from that life, Impeveri stowed away on a ship heading for Corellia, but he was discovered and tossed off in Hedrett.
Making the best of the situation, Westa Impeveri got involved in the local politics in 33 BBY. His knack for gathering secrets served him well in his new career. Eventually, after serving a time as a junior counselor, he used the power of those secrets to oust a popular senior counselor and get elected senior counselor instead of the senior counselor. His opponent in the election, Karid Blakken, accused Impeveri of rigging the ballot box. The votes were recounted, but Impeveri was found innocent of that charge.
Westa had a very open and trustworthy air about him, which made it easy for people to confide in him. He was only a competent senior counselor, but his apparent openness made him a lot of friends on the council.
Behind the scenesEdit
- An Uneasy Peace (Mentioned only)
- Oblivion's Kiss (Indirect mention only)
- Quarters (Mentioned only)
- Holes (Mentioned only)
- Here and Thaere
- Force Convergence
- A Mon Alone
- The Heart (Mentioned only)
- Living Force Campaign Guide (First mentioned)
- (Indirect mention only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Living Force Campaign Guide
- ↑ The Living Force Campaign Guide states that the Living Force campaign is set one year after the Invasion of Naboo, an event that is dated to 32 BBY by The New Essential Chronology. As the Living Force adventure Philology moved the campaign forward ten years to the time of the Clone Wars, and the adventure Night's Homecoming established that by Year 4 of the campaign over a year had elapsed since the events of Philology, A Mon Alone can therefore be dated to circa 20 BBY.
- ↑ A Mon Alone