Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Designed for brief but intense surprise attacks at close range, the WESTAR-34 blaster pistol was made from an expensive dallorian alloy that was able to withstand continual firing; raising it to temperatures that would melt most ordinary blasters. The bounty hunter Jango Fett owned a pair of custom-fit WESTAR-34 blaster pistols that were modified with the handles being hollowed out, giving them an overall lower weight for a faster draw.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as WESTAR-34 blaster pistol)