Westport began construction in the year 25 BBY, and opened in 24 BBY. Shortly before the Clone Wars, it saw a 6,000% increase in departures from the planet due to the rising Separatist Crisis. A few years later, within hours of Ando's secession from the Republic, 500 Aqualish living on Coruscant booked tickets for departure from Westport.
After the Yuuzhan Vong War, Westport was rebuilt and installed new landing platforms, which were made especially for escort carriers. In 40 ABY, the Second Galactic Civil War brought an increase to the spaceport’s arrivals from Corellia to Coruscant due to the full-scale war which was about to take place.
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 45 (First appearance) —
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows
- Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force
- Before the Storm (First mentioned)
- The Unifying Force
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 71 (COR31-32, Coruscant - Starship Terminals)
- The New Essential Chronology