Biology and appearanceEdit
Whiphids were tall, bulky bipeds covered in long, coarse fur. The Whiphid face, which featured retractable eyes, bowed cheekbones and a prominent forehead, was mostly hairless. Two large, up-turned tusks sprouted from the lower jaw. Younglings were much less hairy than their elders. One particular individual, an adult male named J'Quille, stood two meters tall.
Whiphids in the galaxyEdit
During the Galactic Civil War, the Whiphid crime lady Valarian operated on Tatooine, in the Outer Rim Territories. Her lover, a fellow Whiphid named J'Quille, infiltrated the palace of her rival, Jabba the Hutt.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- (First identified as Whiphid)