- "Whyren's Reserve, Batch Number NN182. The rarest of the rare. I could sell the Falcon and maybe—maybe—buy a case of this stuff."
- ―Han Solo
Whyren's Reserve, also spelled Whyrren's Reserve or Rywen's Reserve, was a rare, expensive Corellian whiskey. It had an amber color and a crisp, woody taste. It was a favorite of the black market trade. Wedge Antilles was fond of the drink. Han Solo estimated that a case of extremely rare Whyren's Reserve batch number NN182 was equivalent to, if not more valuable than, the cost of the Millennium Falcon.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned as Rywen's Reserve)
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Force: Renegade
- Star Wars 3: In the Shadow of Yavin, Part 3
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- X-Wing: Solo Command
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies