- "Silence, foolish droid! Be quiet or I will have you sold for scrap!"
- ―Wimateeka losing his temper with C-3PO
Wimateeka was a friend of moisture farmer Ariq Joanson. He taught Ariq Jawaese and played an instrumental role in Ariq's plans to make peace between settlers, Jawas, and the Tusken Raiders. At some point, Wimateeka and his clan was invited to Eyvind and Ariela's wedding. About 31 members arrived at the wedding, bringing with them rock salt, a tiny droid, cloth, and water. The wedding was later attacked by a group of young Tusken Raiders attempting to steal a speeder. In the resulting confusion, Eyvind was killed and Ariela was captured. Wimateeka assisted in the negotiations for Ariela's release by translating the sand people language for Ariq.
In 1 ABY, Wimateeka's clan was attacked by Humans and aliens and several Jawas were killed in the raid. In retaliation, Wimateeka hired a well-armed individual to destroy the base or their enemies.
Personality and traitsEdit
Wimateeka was as passionate as he was wise. Depending on the circumstance, his strong feelings shone through, be it exuberance over a job well done or snappishness over disruptions. C-3PO learned this latter the hard way, when Wimateeka threatened to scrap the protocol droid if he did not be quiet. He appeared to care for the galaxy at large and sympathized with the Alliance to Restore the Republic in their struggle against the Empire.
- Star Wars: DroidWorks
- Swap Meet: The Jawa's Tale
- Drawing the Maps of Peace: The Moisture Farmer's Tale
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 79 (JAW12, Jawas)
- The Essential Reader's Companion