- "The Chancellor's signal is coming from right there. The observation platform at the top of that spire."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Wizard's Tower was the name given to the conning tower and accompanying sensor and communications pod of the Invisible Hand. The pod also contained the room known as the General's Quarters, which was outfitted by Count Dooku shortly before the Battle of Coruscant.
The Wizard's Tower was refitted as a sanctum for the Count of Serenno during the latter stages of the Clone Wars, and it was from here that Dooku continued to broadcast Separatist propaganda over Shadowfeed and HoloNet channels to further subvert the Republic war effort. The tower was protected by point-defense laser cannons located midway down the shaft, which also contained turbolifts providing access to the observation deck. An interstellar communications array was located atop the pod.
Dooku held Supreme Chancellor Palpatine captive on the observation deck of the Wizard's Tower during General Grievous's strike at Coruscant in 19 BBY. It also hosted a duel between Dooku and Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, which resulted in Dooku's execution at Skywalker's hand. The Count's body remained there when the Invisible Hand, damaged during the battle, split in two. The aft section was thought to have burned up in Coruscant's atmosphere, taking the Wizard's Tower with it.
- Star Wars: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comic
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Star Wars: Battlefront II